Are you ready to enrich the LEGO experience by creating new and unique opportunities in key strategic retailers?Take the lead in a competitive field and fast changing environment. We need someone who excels at building relationships with key retailers, buyers and can quickly gain a solid understanding of the demands of the market and where LEGO best fits!
Core Responsibilities• Drive LEGO Licensed Soft Goods business and brand execution in US retail
• Be a guardian of excellence in product design and quality, upholding LEGO brand values
• Deliver excellence in licensee partner relationship management, including contract negotiations, forecasting, product portfolio management
• Sell in and engage licensee and retail partners with LEGO Group’s strategic, creative and brand direction.
• Gather and react to market insights
Play your part in our team succeedingThe mission of LEGO Licensing is to enrich the LEGO experience and build brand loyalty through world class licensing programs.
The soft goods category is primarily textile based, covering fashion, nightwear, bags, home textiles, plush etc.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• Experience in developing consumer product portfolios
• Licensing business and/or fashion experience gained either from licensor, brand or retail
• Experience in value chain management: business development, selling-in, retail and marketing
• Negotiation and soft selling/influencing
• Stakeholder management
• Strategic and analytical
• Strong Communication and presentation skills
• Confidence to interact with all levels of the organization
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to travel up to 5 days per month
• Time zone flexibility; may need to operate outside of traditional work schedule
• Ability to work both indepentantly and in a team setting
• Proactive and can do mind set
• Highly collaborative
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
This position brings a unique opportunity to influence the US licensing portfolio in key strategic retailers for the LEGO group, across multiple categories for the world’s leading toy brand and in conjunction with cross license partners (Disney, Warner Bros, Universal)