Key Account Manager
United Kingdom, Slough
Key Account Management
Would you like to work for a global family & to inspire the builders of tomorrow?The UK & Ireland Sales team here at The LEGO Group is responsible for the delivery and execution of LEGO business strategy and must deliver on these plans to build profitable and sustainable retail growth.As a team, our role is to be a trusted partner, striving to strategically deliver the right products and experiences, in the right place at the right time and drive a mutually beneficial business plans with our customers.
• Continue to build on strong relationship networks to mutually deliver against the LEGO customer value proposition.
• Construct, develop and execute the joint business plan and strategies for the accounts across all business performance metrics.
• Work in close collaboration with customer contacts in trading, marketing, ecommerce, forecasting and supply chain.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail to lead and coordinate complex internal and customer planning processes.
• Build in mitigation plans to ensure there are always alternatives and new ways of thinking.
• Aid development of others through role modeling behaviors and demonstrating best in class account management and development.
• Have a strong bias to action in building and delivering commercial plans as well as planning & delivering excellence in execution both instore and online.
• Work collaboratively within the broader UK & Ireland Business Unit, which includes building trust with brand, digital marketing, forecasting, customer operations, and customer development peers.
• Have a learning mindset to adapt to evolving retail landscape and define the future of the account.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based in Slough, we are looking for a confident Key Account Manager to build and develop long term partnerships with both retail and brand partners. Managing one of The LEGO Group's most complex & valued accounts, you'll work collaboratively with both customer and internal partners, balancing a requirement of a high level of detail and strategic thinking. Our Key Account Managers lead the coordination of core planning processes to help drive sustainable financial value to The LEGO Group and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?
• Success stories coming through real commercial experience, with a demonstrable track record of success managing significant, strategic accounts.
• Excellent analytical skills, an appetite for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation and execution of customer plans.
• Strong relationship building skills : communication, collaboration and effective negotiation.
• A great teammate with willingness to support and develop, influence and lead others.
• Strong perspective and understanding of the key UK & Ireland retailers, combined with Toy or related experience from a brand in a noisy, competitive retail marketplace.
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven history acting and developing accounts based on shopper insights.
• Digitally native, and the understanding of key technical issues and their implications.
• Personal focus on personal development and awareness own strengths and development opportunities.
• A desire to innovate and constantly seek new ideas and new approaches.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
A passion for retail, for understanding your business, for driving strategic change and building great lasting relationships, will all help to succeed in this role. If you’re curious, hungry and collaborative, then you could be a real asset to this team!