Key Account Director, Americas Sales
Key Account Management
Are you interested in working with large retailers while accomplishing goals on a world class brand?Bring your sales leadership and relationship building expertise to the table to create strong collaboration while producing positive results.
You will:• Create the strategic framework for the customers annual business plans.
• Develop and sustain close collaborative interaction with the customer buying, planning, replenishment teams, and internal colleagues across many disciplines within LEGO.
• Support and coach team members on the business team to ensure capability development of KAM skills and outstanding Customer Pulse results.
• Achieve the agreed upon profit contribution following the overall company revenue and profit goals. Manage promotional funding and collaborates with the customer on how to best utilize funds while focusing on increasing sales in a profitable manner.
• Develop brand awareness and provide “strategic thought leadership” to the customer buying, planning, and marketing functions.
• Execute a rich and engaging annual marketing plan which helps achieve scorecard goals, while differentiating the customer within the market.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Customer Development role affords you the opportunity to work with large retailers and be part of a high performing team. Strategic partnerships and collaboration across the team create satisfaction in this role while delivering on growth targets.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor's degree in a business related field
• 3-5 years related experience in consumer packaged goods
• 2 years of selling experience
• Exceeded performance expectations in all previous positions held
• Strong planning, organizational, and execution skills, and self-motivation
• Learn and teach high level Key Account Management functions including strategic negotiation skills, strategic planning, inventory management, forecasting, team building, and turning strategic plans into accomplishments Demonstrated strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, results-orientation in a dynamic team environment
• Managed within an established budget
• Presented oneself as a role model and a team player
• Willingness to Travel – bi-monthly domestic travel 1-2 nights, annual international travel 3 nights
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.”
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts on campus and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.