Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer
LEGO is growing, and IT Infrastructure is a key pillar of our digital development journey. Are you passionate about effective Server Management? Would you like a key role in ensuring that our IT infrastructure is secure and high performing?Then join our global agile IT organization in Infrastructure and Security.
Join the funManaged Operations is a product team which is playing a key role in providing LEGO a secure and high performing IT infrastructure, and we want to take our offerings one step further.
We are a team who appreciate to have fun and help each other in our everyday work. The team is living the SCRUM Agile ways of working, and you will therefore also be able to gain new knowledge and have opportunities in related products. We value personal interactions and being a team that win and fail together in delivering great value to our customers.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of any of the following operating systems, Linux, Windows, and VMware on mainly virtual environments.
- Implementing changes to operating system infrastructure including patches, users, file systems and kernel parameters.
- Building automation to improve our server management and security.
- Troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Ensuring that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
You as a person:We expect you to be passionate about technology and its potential to make an impact. We look for someone who enjoys working in an autonomous team and contributes to its success with his own ideas. You enjoy problem solving and prefer automating your solutions to maintain scalability. You might also have experience with balancing operation, development and experimentation. We hope to see you challenge standards and have grit to drive your improvement ideas.
As infrastructure engineer, you will join a highly passionate team that will support your development and ongoing growth. Through collaboration we build trust and challenge each other to get to the best possible solution for our customers. You should therefore be passionate about IT, curious and analytical by nature, and not afraid to ask questions, challenge us and bring new ideas and insights to the table. You focus on delivering value, and you are not afraid to act or speak up if you find a smarter way to do things.
Furthermore, your qualifications should include:- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Operational experience with a multi-domain Active Directory environment
- Experience with the latest version of Windows Server and VMware/AWS or Linux distros
- Advanced knowlegde of a scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python...)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”, says Dávid Győri, Senior manager, IT.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
For more details on the position, please reach out to Dávid Győri, Organisational Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org or +36305642736.