IT Infrastructure Engineer
The LEGO Group is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for our Managed Operations product team located in Nyíregyháza. Are you interested in?The main responsibilities of this group are managing Windows and Linux infrastructure (based on VMware and AWS), backup operations, virtual workspaces and monitoring – including day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives as well.
Your tasks will include:- Perform administration, configuration and maintenance of any of the following operating systems, Linux, Windows, and VMware on mainly virtual environments.
- Implement defined changes to operating system infrastructure including patches, users, file systems and kernel parameters.
- Fine-tuning of the existing infrastructure with a bias for automation.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve incidents, diagnose and resolve problems in operating systems.
- Interact with multiple internal customers and external vendors to provide quality customer service.
- Comply with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
Do you have what it takes?- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Operational experience with a multi-domain Active Directory environment
- Experience with the latest version of Windows Server and VMware/AWS or Linux distros
- Experience with cloud migration
- Knowlegde of a scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python...)
- Being familiar with back-up systems (IBM TSM, Spectrum Protect for VE, Netbackup...)
- Travelling cca. 20 days per year
- Being an awesome teamplayer
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupNyíregyháza is home to one of four LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFEInteresting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!
The LEGO Group – according to our colleagues
„What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.” (Dávid Győri, IT manager)