As leading role in this area, you will:• Join a great company to work, with a team focused on the same goal, high collaboration and support from each other, with clear roles & responsibilities and with high performance management.
Challenges:• Secure correct, on time and in adherence to legal requirement records in the annex 24 system related to material virtual import and export operations; nationalizations; materials return; material, equipment and molds scrap, using SAP as base for information recorded
• Secure correct and timely COVE and customs declaration creation.
• Align with material suppliers and customs brokers information to be declared in adherence to legal requirements.
• Keep internal stakeholders informed about status on information and declarations and take actions upon deviations.
• Live up a continuous improvement culture with high focus on result orientation.
• Take responsibility for the appropriate integration and / or implementation of the QEHS System in the operational processes of your area and ensure its effectiveness.
• Assign the necessary resources for the management of the QEHS system in the area.
• Provide support, participate proactively and demonstrate leadership on QEHS in your area.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Bachelor’s degree on Foreign Trade and Customs / International Commers or similar.
• Experience: 3 years experience working in Mexican Customs brokers agencies creating customs declarations or working in IMMEX companies in similar position.
• Knowledge: Use of Annex 24 software, capable to create COVEs, SAP is desirable, knowledge of Mexican Customs Law, Customs Rules, General Rules, Free Trade Agreements
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Additional DetailsOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow. We are looking for an Import Specialist secure correct and on time customs declarations to keep healthy records in Mexican Customs, to be able to execute this must interact with local stakeholders, material suppliers and scrap companies.