Head of APAC Contact Centre Operations
Do you want to help drive value for the LEGO Group by leading and motivating a team to interact with consumers across multiple traditional and digital contact channels in a LEGO-branded way that is fun, reliable, knowledgeable and engaging?If you have experience leading Contact Centres/ Customer Service for a premium international brand and are excited about helping Consumer Services in Singapore drive more value for the LEGO Group through social & digital engagement with consumers, then this might be an exciting opportunity for you.
Core Responsibilities• Lead, motivate and engage a growing APAC Consumer Service team (currently approximately 40-45 employees) with strong management and coaching of team leaders and other direct reports (currently three people leaders and three specialists).
• Optimise service delivery, driving operational excellence and departmental results.
• Contribute to the global strategic Operations agenda, working towards global alignment and global process optimisation in collaboration with the Operations Leaders in Europe and the Americas.
• Stakeholder management in APAC and China.
• Build a strong culture with a diverse and multilingual team where employees are encouraged to speak their mind, collaborate with colleagues around the globe, innovate the way we work and find new ways of delighting and engaging consumers at all times.
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Consumer Services already provides world-class consumer support to consumers across the globe in channels such as chat, calls and emails. We are currently on a journey from a traditional contact centre to an engagement centre, where social media engagement, engagement with kids on our own platforms, proactive shopper assistance and two-way engagement at different touchpoints play an increasingly important role.
This role is a senior role in Consumer Services (CS) offering operational leadership to the Singapore Contact Centre while collaborating with peers and stakeholders around the globe. The role holder reports directly to the Senior Director of CS and forms part of the CS Leadership Team. The Head of APAC/China Contact Centre Operations leads and motivates the Singapore-based team to deliver engaging and value-driving consumer experiences across multiple traditional and emerging contact channels.
Do you have what it takes?• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years people leadership experience, including leadership of people leaders.
• Experience running a contact centre with full operational ownership (e.g. Head of/ Senior Manager of Contact Centre/ Customer Service or Site Director)
• Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English required as the incumbent will be working with stakeholders in both APAC and China region
• Additional Asian language skills an advantage to lead a multilingual team
• Working in a global organization may mean early or late meetings outside of normal office hours (regularly, at times)
• Cover supervisory & other leadership duties when appropriate (e.g. early shift coverage)
• Good knowledge of emerging technologies and digital channels in China and APAC
• International Travel of 5-10 trips per year
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is a great opportunity to lead the fastest-growing contact centre in LEGO Consumer Services, helping us to continue along our journey of driving consumer engagement and innovating the future of service."