Finance Manager FP&A
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We have unique opportunity to learn about Finance Business Partnering and support the region of Russia, Emerging Europe, Middle-East and Africa (REEMEA).Join us to co-drive value creation and build the career with the LEGO family. Are you ready to join our heart of finance?
You will be responsible for:• Consolidation of financial results and storyline
• Drive Monthly Estimate process, projects and ad hoc tasks together with Head of Market Finance REEMEA
• Build impactful and actionable presentations
• Coordinate process across the region and be point of contact to corporate functions
• Ensure framework and tools implementation of the Financial Planning Processes
• Execute tactical implementation of Finance Business Plan and Finance collaboration structure
• Embed Financial Stewardship into organization
• Provide ad hoc financial support, training, etc.
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in Economics or Finance, Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification) is a plus
• Min. 5-10 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis in international environment
• Experience with the delivered results in the field of commercial finance (planning, reporting and analysis)
• Strong presentation skills - you are able to explain financial impact/consequences to management as well as line and service area
• Partner management - Negotiate, dare to take constructive conflicts, accurate communication
• Experience with SAP (FI, CO, BW modules), MS Excel advanced user
• Flexibility to travel internationally
• Excellent English level (use on daily basis)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• LEGO elements all around the office – we support creativity and play
We recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality.