Finance Business Partner in the Global Facility organization
Do you want to be an impactful Finance Business Partner in the Global Finance Organization and a member of the Operations Finance Leadership team?Join us today and grow your career within the LEGO Group. In this job you get a chance to leverage your strong financial toolbox and experiences from facility services and/or projects to become the next Finance Business Partner for our Global Facility organization.
Core Responsibilities• Finance Business Partner for the Global Facility Organization leading the financial planning for the cost in the Global Facility.
• Partner with the Facility and the Business organization facilitating service level agreements and financial planning. Balancing relevant performance drivers, trade-offs and deeper analysis where required.
• Member of Operations Finance LT co-leading Operations Finance with the LT colleagues
• Orchestrate an internal network to leverage the Global Finance capacity and capabilities to support the facility agenda.
• Own the performance management for the Facility processes and execution – which include areas like facility management, Projects, Employee stores, confidentiality projects, waste management, internal rent model etc.
• Own the financial overview and transparency for the facility project portfolio via participation in steering committees and in close collaboration with Finance colleagues on-site.
• Own and develop financial processes to optimize facility services and service levels.
• Own the LEGO Productivity program for facility and balance productivity improvements with service levels.
• Liaise and work with the LEGO Business Process team and Business Service Operation team to optimize procurement and governance processes
• Own the governance processes for the facility organization in close collaboration with our Corporate Governance organization - as facility represent a “High Risk” area in a governance context.
Play your part in our global successThe Facility Finance Business Partner supports the Global Facility Organization and is an integrated part of the Global Operations Finance organization.
Do you have what it takes?• Master’s degree in finance within relevant topic (Management accounting etc.)
• Minimum 8 - 10 years of finance business experience within the finance area of a global company – of which at least 5 are in a Business Partnering capacity.
• Strong analytical skills and curious to learn
• Experience from facility, building projects or facility management in a financial context is beneficial
• Experience in and passion for people leadership – both direct or indirect
• Strong collaboration skills in a global context
• Culturally aware and adaptable - stakeholders in all continents
• Influential and independent decision-maker
• Experience with SAP is an advantage
• Advanced English (speaking and writing) to liaise with English-speaking stakeholders
• Limited travel (up to 20 days a year)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Do you want to continuously optimize the facility services, the LEGO Group’s way of working and the footprint capacity expansions at the Global LEGO Group. Can you constantly balance “call for space, service and maintenance” with costs and short / long term trade-offs in a fun, collaborative, experienced “we” team, then apply.”