Field Sales Representative
Job location:Enfield, CT
Core Responsibilities• Deliver monthly and annual sales targets.
• Build key fundamental skills in selling and negotiating.
• Develop and sell in product listings, planograms and marketing plans.
• Understand the buyer and seller relationship including what is important to both and how to measure.
• Understand the shelf, specifically the fundamentals of merchandising at the shelf and inventory management.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide best in class support to customer base.
• Understand and execute the Go To Market principles and Field Sales service model within the assigned territory.
• Plan, prepare and support customers at industry trade shows (e.g. American International (NY)Toy Fair, ASTRA Marketplace).
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Field Sales Manager position is an entry level sales position that is responsible for the specialty toy channel customer base. This position comes with direct responsibility to manage both an exisiting book of business as well as new business prospects. The candidate will have the opportunity to build key sales skills that will support a future career path in key account management. Focus is placed on providing superior customer service, developing long term sustainable growth and establishing and maintaining brand equity with our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Proven record of accomplishment, leadership and over achievement of goal.s
• Ability to be flexible and to manage multiple priorities while still achieving agreed upon deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate drive and curiosity.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work both independently and in team environment.
• Self-motivated and highly organized with ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (primarily Excel and Word).
• Bilingual candidates preferred (French and/or Spanish).
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“As part of Americas Market Group, this Field Sales position is responsible for managing partnerships with a wide variety of customers, having direct impact on leading long term, sustainable growth for both our customers and the LEGO Group. …”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.