Executive Assistant - Temporary Assignment
Are you a seasoned administrative professional that thrives in supporting global leaders and global orgnaizations?This is a Temporary Assignment (June/July 2019-January 2020)
Core Responsibilities• Anticipate and execute administrative duties accurately and efficiently from planning, scheduling, facilitating and excuting a number of various needs across a global organization.
• Provide dedicated support to the VP; support to BMIP LT on an as needed basis.
• Proactively manage calendar with constant awareness of schedules, conflicts, and travel for VP.
• Prepare and draft agendas, presentations, and minutes for meetings.
• Book & manage all travel arrangements (majority international and some domestic) and Travel Expense Management following travel.
• Manage time-sensitive deadlines effectively.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
Play your part in our team succeedingBMIP (Brand, Marketing, Insights and Partnerships) is a global business unit that provides a broad range of strategic marketing support services to The LEGO Group. The leadership team is compromised of the VP of BMIP, 10 LT members, and roughly 80 employees. The team is situated across the globe and requires a dynamic administrative partner to support a broad range of requests and needs.
From leading global conference planning, to creating LT agendas, collaborating with global peers to navaigate the complexity of senior leaders agendas, to anticipating and solving a wide range of needs with the goal of ensuring seamless support to the broad organization.
If you enjoy being an integrated part of a large passionate global organization, anticipating obstacles, and finding solutions in various levels of complexity this is a fantastic role to leverage your strengths.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree a plus
• Seasoned administrative professional with a proven track record of supporting senior leaders across multiple geographies, and successfully navigating a diverse range of challenges and complexities.
• Dynamic and authentic personality that can mold to support various personaliites and needs across the team, ensures team feels cared about.
• Must be an individual that can be extremely confidential and can be a trusted partner to the VP of BMIP.
• Ability to be flexible with schedule, to accommodate leaders when they are traveling in various timezones.
• Quick learner that will dive into a unfamiliar task and find the solution.
• Must have strong communication skills and confident to craft global team agenda, LT sessions, powerpoints, liase with other sr. leaders PAs, can be clever and solution oriented to solve a diverse ranges of challenges
• Proven record in planning large scale global conferences for 100+ people.
• Exceptional MS office skills.
• Experience supporting a marketing, brand or insights function a plus.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
An inclusive and diverse working environment, one that champions a sense of belonging for all employees, is central to the LEGO organization’s values and mission. Our vision of being a global strength for establishing and innovating learning-through-play will occur through a diverse workforce in which everyone is energized every day, with a focus on succeeding together. In pursuit of our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow, we seek to demonstrate that playful activities stimulate essential life skills such as creativity, curiosity, critical thinking, collaboration, and engagement – which are inherently relevant for all people. That happens when the unusual strengths of each employee bring our core brand values of imagination, creativity, fun, learning, caring, and quality to life.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are also passionate in how we look after our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, best-in-class benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. We celebrate children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Wyldstyle model, playing games or taking a meeting in the phone booth, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.