Employer Branding Intern
Employer Branding InternAre you passionate about coordinating employer branding events in close collaboration with our digital areas and do you have an eye for graphical design?
This is your chance to initiate an exciting career in the LEGO Group and become part of a passionate and dedicated team.
Core responsibilitiesWe are looking for a self-driven student to take on a full-time internship from 1st February 2020 and 5-6 months going forward depending on your studies. As we trust in your skills, you will be given a lot of responsibility when supporting our Talent Acquisition team in Billund with some of the following tasks and projects:
- Coordination, planning and execution of various Employer Branding initiatives in close collaboration with colleagues in our digital areas.
- Liaising with our external partners and universities.
- Coming up with new and creative event ideas.
- Producing graphical design for brochures, flyers etc.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects within talent acquisition - depending on your interests and skills.
Play your part in our team succeedingYour focus will be to support the Talent Operations team based in Billund with a special focus on our Employer Branding activities for our digital areas. Our team consists of 11 permanent team members and depending on recruitment demand a handful of temporary colleagues. We deliver both on our talent acquisition tasks as well as supporting a variety of learning and development activities in our region. The job is located in Billund but with flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, it should come natural for you to work independently, be proactive and take initiative when spotting opportunities for improvement. In addition, it is important that you have a practical and structured work approach and thus are able to maintain an overview when coordinating many different tasks. Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions or make mistakes; that’s how we learn!
In terms of your background, we imagine, you:
- are studying a university or college degree within HR, Marketing, Communication or similar.
- are a strong communicator who can easily build trustworthy relations across departments and levels.
- have a strong sense of what quality means and deliver on your commitments.
- thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- speak and write English at an advanced level.
On the other hand, we offer you a unique opportunity to unfold your potential in a supportive and collaborative culture.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do.
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to "Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow".
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.