e-Commerce Key Account Manager
Key Account Management
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?With proven experience in both online and offline key account management, you are expected to build trusted relationship with different players of e-Commerce and to bring the LEGO play experiences to many more children in China!
Core Responsibilities• Respond for online retailers annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&L.
• This position is dedicated to build strategic business partnership with online retailers at different ecommerce platforms, which can be T-mall, JD, Taobao or other ecommerce platforms.
• Need to achieve, exceed business results as a high potential member of LEGO ecommerce team.
• Development and implementation of digital customer strategy and activation plans in new accounts.
• Responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence and in close collaboration with the Marketing department
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with focus on digital and support from functional experts within Trade- and customer marketing
• Further develop the strong relationships with customers
• Known very well about online / offline key account business mode in China.
• Experiences of distribution management and retailer management.
• The balance of brand equity and the sales growth ambition
• Establish a health business relationship with online distributor and retailer, known how to build a strong foundation of online business in LEGO.
• With the growth of our business, there should be some promotion opportunities to senior level.
Play your part in our team succeedingTo support e-commerce long-term distribution growth, we need a Key Account Manager for online retailer management, who operates both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level. The key objective of the Key Account Manager for online retailers is to further develop the joint business and partnership with online customers. This requires an experienced online and customer focus with an data insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities to create value for both LEGO and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred
• Strong business understanding of the online market
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent ability to build long lasting relations
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPI.
• Experience and knowledge of digital sales and trade marketing is required.
• People management experience is an advantage
• Some domestic travel required
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
• Advanced: Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”