Digital Quality Manager
Do you want to help enable the LEGO Group to drive quality as a lever for innovation and growth in the digital product development?This is your chance to do so while acting as the children’s advocate as you ensure a great digital play experience for children everywhere.
Safeguard the digital LEGO® qualityAs a digital quality manager, your task will be to safeguard the quality of our digital LEGO products as we provide more and more digital experiences to children around the globe. Thus, it will be your task to govern the quality of the full digital product life cycle. Therefore, you will be actively involved in the digital product development from early concept development to realisation and post-release.
You facilitate the dialogue between the business and the software supplier, and you will be instrumental in defining and reviewing product quality requirements on selected products and ensure that these are met. To help drive a shared digital quality compass, you define, plan and implement digital quality experience metrics, procedures and guidelines.
• Implement audit test strategies for individual projects, ensuring a clear understanding of when the product is ready for release
• Ensure that a prioritised plan for the optimisation of the product post-release is in place
• Will establish an effective measurement and monitoring system (Product Health Score)
• Help drive a digital quality mindset across the LEGO Group
• Provide a foundation of factual knowledge for releasing a product or preventing the release of a product
• Drive communication efforts and excalation processes on digital quality-releated issues
Join a great teamYou will be based in Billund and become part of the Digital Quality team within Corporate Quality. Here, our mission is to enable the business to deliver safe quality products in a fun, caring and inspring environment. We do this while staying focused on the task at hand and learning from each other to always better ourselves. As a team, we believe that there is nothing in the world more rewarding than putting quality products in the hands of kids and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent within technology related fields
• You have 5+ years of experience from digital product development, quality management, business intelligence or a technology-related field
• You have 5+ years of experience within quality assurance and hands-on experience performing technology testing
• You have experience with test data management and quality metrics as well as KPIs.
• You have experience transforming organizations from waterfall to Agile
• You have experience with MS Office and Microsoft 365 – this is a plus, not a pre-requisite
• You are fluent in English both orally and in writing
You are able to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations andvisualise solutions. Also, you are digital savvy, and your heart beats for quality. As you facilitate the dialogue between the business and software suppliers, you need strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you will need experience in working in an agile/Scrum environment, and you understand DevOps and continuous delivery methodology.
Bringing it to life“As a digital quality manager, you will live and breathe the LEGO values and help inspire the builders of tomorrow. I cannot think of a more fun, important and rewarding job than this”, explains Trine Balle, Head of Digital Quality.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Hiring Manager, Trine Balle Jensen, Head of Digital Quality on + 45 30102666.
This position was posted 07-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.