Digital Privacy Officer
Do you thrive and excel in the field between technology and data privacy?Bring your technology expertise to the privacy agenda and join us in the good fight for the right values in privacy and technology. At the LEGO Group privacy matters and this is an opportunity to be part of establishing a new organization.
Core Responsibilities• Cross-organization advise on privacy standards for technology and security, including to the Head of Privacy Office and your privacy officer colleagues
• Synthesis privacy requirements into practical implementation
• Risk perspective on IT architecture setup
• Advise on optimization based on market and organization readiness
• Monitoring for cyber risk trends regarding personal information
• Participate in and conduct training of the organization
• Assist business in making data impact assessments, assist and investigate root-causes for complaints and data breaches
Play your part in our global successTechnology makes the world smaller and with added complexity caused by technology meeting competing global privacy legislation, it is important to the LEGO Group that we navigate towards the northern star; individuals’ rights.
Your role will be to help the LEGO Group on the continued journey to mature our privacy accomplishment. You will do this together with your colleagues in the Privacy Office by disseminating your strong technical expertise and experience with privacy in a global organization where compliance is taken seriously.
Your technology and digital expertise will be combined with skillfully managing your stakeholders on all levels and keep privacy a win for all.
The role will be placed in a newly established Privacy Office being part of the Legal, Compliance and Risk Management department which is a global department with collaborative colleagues supporting the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a candidate who has a University degree in IT, technology, digital or related field. If you have a CIPP or other certification it is a plus. We also expect that you have:
• 5+ years of experience
• 2+ years of experience within data privacy
• Are familiar with applicable and relevant standards, such as the China cyber security law and standards
• Are familiar with law/regulation and/or process development
• Familiarity with regulations in other jurisdictions is a plus
• Programming experience is a plus
As a person you thrive for excellence in everything you do, and you are able to quickly synthesize and determine the impact of proposed technology on privacy and translating this to practical business language for implementation. You can also relate to the following:
• Ability to think out of the box and being creative
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Consulting or advisory experience, preferably on privacy technology matters
• Ability to navigate in a fast pace and changing organization together with uncertain and changing requirements
• Skilled at explaining complex topics and gaining support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Organized, responsive, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and pays attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently in a team
• Ability to read regulations and make standards
• Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
For me, privacy requires passion. We are a small team with a big impact, not just for the LEGO Group but also for children all around the world; the builders of tomorrow. Only the best is good enough – also when it comes to privacy.