Demand Planning Manager, EMEA Market Group/Nordics
Supply and Demand
Are you interested in playing a central role in planning the future demand of LEGO products in the Nordic Region?Here is a golden opportunity to work with forecasting and demand planning in an influential and visible role, essential to Sales, Production and customers – and recognised as such. Join us to impact our processes and planning as a go-to specialist.
Core ResponsibilitiesYour mission is to lead the consolidation and submission of LEGO Nordic Demand Planning and S&OP process. In doing so, you will be working closely with Marketing, Sales and our Supply Chain to secure that our demand plans for current and next year are delivered in the right quality and time for supply and logistic requirements.
Further, you will:
• Through forecasting models manage product mix forecasts for a number of markets to secure the right products at the right place all the time.
• Act as a “go-to” person for a variety of partners i.e. markets, finance and marketing in matters of LEGO Nordic's demand plan projections.
• Together with regional Demand Planners you run the “backbone” tool of data to secure a strong governance of data quality and thereby safeguard one-set of numbers in critical decision processes.
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, the Demand planning manager builds a forecast of the encouraged sales for the next 18 months and provide that to supply chain on theme and SKU (product) level.
This is done in close collaboration with the Demand Planning & Forecasting team – but also with a wide range of partners within the Nordic organization (Brand Managers & Account Managers).
Associated with an engaged and diverse Operations team with different skillsets, but the same ambition of making an impact and secure that LEGO Nordic delivers the business ambitions. We contribute through strong operational processes, data driven insights and efficient collaboration with our partners.
We balance the operational agenda through Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, business intelligence, logistic processes and supply/inventory planning.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in a collaborative environment. Naturally, you have great analytical skills and the ability to turn heavy data into insights and recommendations. With your solid communication skills, you are able to adjust, depending on the recipient, to effectively facilitate relatively complex material. However, you also need to be outgoing, to build great relationships with our many partners and have the robustness to challenge them, when needed.
• You will have a Master of Commerce, Business Economics or Economics and Business Administration, or similar degree in Logistics or Supply Chain management or similar
• +3 years of relevant work experience within FMCG operations – specifically in areas of Forecasting, demand planning, demand management, S&OP or Supply & Logistic Management
• Analytical mindset and strong orientation towards data. You are motivated by details and short-term execution. At the same time, you think and act with a holistic and long-term mindset.
• Strong influencing, collaborative and communication skills, proficient English in written, verbal and presentation
• An excel expert with experience in VBA / APO / SAP
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.