Customer Service Advisor – LEGO Education (Boston, MA)
Help ensure The LEGO Group maintains its high-quality standards.The purpose of the Advisor role is to play an integral part in helping the Customer Service team in carrying out its mission:
We provide a world class customer experience for all LEGO Education North America customers.
We will accomplish this by adhering to the following operating principles in every customer interaction:
“Ownership”: We will serve as the primary point of contact for customers, and will follow every order and issue through to resolution.
“Understand the Customer”: Ensure that we fully understand the unique profile and requirements of each customer, and that we are providing the best solution to meet their needs.
“Excellence”: Provide a high quality experience on every interaction, and consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
“Collaboration”: Execute continuous improvement by partnering with and sharing information with sales, operations, the global LE team, and other relevant business partners.
Quality assured - our product, your career• Speak with Educators and School Administrators calling to purchase Lego Education products.
• Leverage Lego Continuous Improvement to drive simplicity and efficiency across key operational and cross-functional disciplines in the LE organization.
• Work within SAP, CRM, and other systems to ensure all customer information is captured correctly and orders are entered accurately.
• Assess the needs of purchasers and discuss solutions to ensure that the product implementation is a success
• Keep up to date on product changes and developments, as well as important operations changes and changes in the education community.
• Manage the coordination of orders from multiple sources: email, web shop, sales reps and phone.
• Manage processes concerning inquiries on deliveries ensuring they are handled in a professional way to increase Customer NPS.
• Work across operational areas to address issues and implement actions to mitigate.
• Build relationships with key contacts to improve or leverage opportunities to enhance service for LE.
• Proactively contribute in continuous improvement and visual management.
Grow our business, and your careerLEGO® Education has a 30-year history of developing educational resources and solutions that make learning engaging, challenging and fun for all ages. Join LEGO Education North America, while working at a local and a global level, you’ll grow – personally and professionally.
What you’ll need:
• A strong desire to learn and succeed.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced and service oriented environment.
• Excellent relationship building skills with key business partners as well as clients
• Solution oriented – experience with solution selling a plus
• Expertise in MS Office.
• SAP expertise an advantage
• Service minded, engage upwards and downwards in the value chain, especially towards sales.
• Proactive mindset towards issues including follow-up and mitigating actions.
• Bachelor’s degree
Join the global LEGO® Group FamilyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “ VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.