Curriculum Manager, LEGO Education
Reports to Head of LEGO Education ChinaAre you an expert in Education area who can support the China team in developing high quality concepts into educational content solutions and experience with curriculum partners in the market. ? LEGO Education is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives.
Are you ready to take below challenges?
• Deliver on time in alignment with (co-created) brief, in close collaboration with related functional experts
• Develop the structure for educational content with a Chinese and global curriculum fit and meeting teacher expectations
• Securing the LEGO Education approach to learning and pedagogy in educational materials across portfolios
• Create and manage network of content development and delivery suppliers: local Publishers, Subject Matter Experts and others
Your tasks will include:Develop educational content
• Create local teaching experiences for the teachers
• Create the structure for the educational content following chosen curriculum focus and write and adapt the source educational content, incl. internal alignments, co-development with relevant functional experts, and user testing
• Localise and/or translate educational content, incl. content term list, and facilitate internal sign-off processes.
• Identify and manage potential 3rd party curriculum partners and suppliers, and ensure quality deliverables
• Review locally developed educational content
• Lead strong synergies with LEGO Education Educational Content Specialists/Managers to ensure common guidelines and processes
• Contribute to cross-portfolio educational projects
• Take over front-end innovation projects and ensure timely involvement
Implement educational solutions
• Participate in general selling-in and go to market activities with workshops and learning insights
• Contribute to the Face2Face training development with learning insights
• Contribute to E-learning development with learning insights
Build educational insights and market understanding
• Drive the understanding of global and local education trends and the integration across portfolios
• Ensure thorough understanding of the users and the classroom
• Be an ambassador of LEGO Education approach to playful learning
• Identify educational content opportunities in the portfolio and turn into high-quality concepts
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• Minimum 5 years of educational content, curriculum development and publishing management in relevant age group
• Bachelor degree above, prefer Master degree in education
• Experience in creating educational content to show great writing skills.
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Global/local traveling on a approx level of 10 days/year.
It would be nice for you to have:
• Experience with LEGO Education materials is preferred
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
LEGO EducationFor more than 37 years LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at early learning, primary and secondary school. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”