We are looking for a Creative Director to lead the Americas with a cross-disciplined creative team.You are a creative problem solver that loves building brands. Are you inspirational and obsessed with creating the best work of your career whilst achieving our mission “To inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
Passionate professional with strong creative and leadership skillsEncourage your teams to create global campaigns with global reach and global effectiveness. A reciprocal approach will be key to your success, motivating your teams as you lead creative inspiration.
• Raising the bar on innovative, creative solutions, motivating and challenging creative teams to create world-class work
• Delivering ideas, and executions that are entrenched in strategy, research and insights
• Coaching, motivating and setting the direction for your teams
Make a difference for the consumer experienceWe are a company that is passionate about the impact of play - where creativity and deep engagement are cornerstones. Join an incredibly hardworking and committed team that is focused on making a difference for children that experience our brand across the globe.
As the Creative Director, join our 500 strong LEGO agency and be a key member of the Leadership Team for the Americas managing a team of 60 creative minds.
Do you have what it takes?
LEGO is on the seek for a forward-thinking, creative mind. This Creative Director role will be a critical leadership position within The LEGO Group’s internal creative agency, leading a cross-disciplined creative team.
Are you effective and passionate about building the best work of your career whilst achieving our mission?
Then, get ready to play!
• 10+ years advertising agency experience similar experience
• 5+ years digital advertising experience
• Integrating agency teams
• Experience in operating in cross-functional organizations.
• Storyteller with experience communicating the benefits of marketing strategies to brands
• Ability to perform well in the unique LEGO culture
• Please provide a link to your website
• Have a digital native approach to creativity, social media and new technology in all aspects of idea-development and final execution across platforms
• Have a strong forward-thinking and creative mind with the ability to develop actionable concepts together with teams and a persistent character
• Strong people manager with an adaptive personality and an open-minded and reciprocal approach who can easily work with all levels of the organization
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to have the skills to succeed in this role – and share our passion to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to lifeWe conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment health and safety.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts on campus and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Additionally, play a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.