Consumer Services Team Leader (Japanese/ Korean Speaking)
Are you passionate about providing exceptional consumer experiences?Do you have a continuous improvement mindset, constantly challenging the status quo and identifying improvements to impact the way things are done?
Do you thrive to lead and drive success for a team?
Core Responsibilities• You will lead, motivate and engage your teams by creating a culture of openness and transparency.
• You will lead by example through demonstrating the LEGO Values in every interaction you have.
• You will utilize formal and informal coaching using both directive and non-directive feedback to continually drive team performance and consumer experience.
• Have open and constructive dialogue with your team to review performance, create and follow up on actions plans for all team members.
• Carry out engaging daily huddles and regular team meetings to keep your team informed on day to day performance and goals of the department/wider business.
• Handle escalated consumer calls that are beyond the scope of advisors/helpline to resolve with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Analyze team performance/resource plans etc to understand root causes and feed this into the Continuous improvement cycle within Consumer Service to improve our overall consumer experience.
• Participate in recruitment and other projects/initiatives.
• Contribute to and develop actions to support improved PULSE for your team.
• Develop Individual Development Plans (IDPs) with team members to understand their full potential and help them maximize their contribution at work and achieve their personal career goals.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Consumer Service team are here to support all LEGO sales and brand experiences with a world class consumer service, handling all multi-channel contacts in a way that lives up to the expectations of the LEGO brand at a cost that benchmarks with other premium brands. We are part of a global team operating from 3 contact centers (UK, USA, Singapore).
This people leader role will manage, lead and engage a team of 10-15 Consumer Service Advisors.
You will create an environment where FRKE Service is part of the DNA (Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging) and deliver this through the consumer’s chosen channel (mostly email, phone or chat but increasingly via social media and other engagement channels). The Team Leader will coach and develop the team to achieve stretching Key Performance Indicators including Net Promotor Score (NPS), Productivity and Adherence. The key challenge of this role is to manage the balance between achieving outstanding NPS and great productivity across the team whilst maintaining excellent team engagement results which are measured through PULSE (our employee satisfaction survey).
Do you have what it takes?• University degree or equivalent job experience would be preferred
• Native level spoken and written Japanese or Korean, along with excellent spoken and written English to lead a multilingual team
• Proven experience leading, inspiring and developing a team of 5-15
• Excellent people management, collaborative, coaching and interpersonal skills
• Continuous improvement mindset – proven track record in identifying opportunities to improve things and ability to speak out and challenge the status quo
• Demonstrated stakeholder management both internally and externally with strong listening and communication skills
• Ability to travel 1-2 times a year
• Experience in working for globally-recognized brands with a strong customer and employee focus
• Experience in leading fast-paced customer-facing teams that work in a fast-paced (in either face-to-face or contact centre environments)
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Every time I walk into the contact centre I am proud to see our advisors being FRKE. The energy levels in the team are awesome and there is a genuine focus on providing a fantastic consumer experience."