Consumer Service Advisor – Finnish Speaking
United Kingdom, Slough
Come and join our fun, friendly and productive contact centre in Slough, only 20 minutes by train from London Paddington, our offices are just 10 mins walk from the train station with a free shuttle service for those mornings you need it!
We are a team of around 100 customer service advisors handling consumer questions from across the world. You will talk to our consumers handling questions through multiple channels including Phone, Email and Web Chat. Every day is different, you will be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about our online shop: Shop.LEGO.com, questions about up and coming new product launches through to troubleshooting our digital products such as LEGO Boost and the LEGO Life App. We are true to our LEGO Values where we have a Fun working environment with regular learning delivered from our in-house training team.
You will need to:
• Be fluent in English, Finnish, and another language too, spoken and written with good MS office skills
• Have the ability to multi task and prioritise your workloads to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring to respond to them within our agreed service levels
• Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of One Team
• Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
• Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
• Be a brilliant relationship builder who can communicate with people of all ages
In return you can expect:
• A 3-week thorough induction programme to ensure that you are ready to deliver a premium service to LEGO Consumers
• Competitive salary and participation in the company bonus scheme
• Generous discount on LEGO products and an annual Merlin Pass
• A box of treats including, an attractive pension plan, Season ticket loans to help spread your travel costs, a great holiday allowance and access to LEGO Heart a website full of discounts and deals on leading retailers to name but a few.
What’s it like working in Slough?
Our modern open plan offices have an onsite subsidised Café serving hot and cold food. Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate which is available all day. The Consumer Service kitchen comes with cereal and fruit which is available for you to help yourself to 7 days a week. For those of you that are into fitness we have a free onsite gym. We are a multi lingual, multi-cultural team and we celebrate events throughout the year from Eurovision to Diwali. And as you would expect we have LOTS of LEGO bricks to play with!
To apply please click here: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/job/multilingual-customer-service-advisor-4/apply/