Confidentiality Director, Leak Incident Management
Product Design/ Development
Do you want to combine your senior leadership skills and business acumen with your desire to work strategically with a confidentiality incident task force?Would you like to lead our confidentiality incident management team and support our confidentiality agenda to protect our IPs, and the LEGO brand? If so, this position may be what you are looking for!
Core ResponsibilitiesNovelty confidentiality and IP asset protection is something that is relevant and impacts everybody in the organization, ranging from daily work for some, to habits and behaviors of everyone on how we handle novelty information and material. As our new confidentiality director, you will:
• Lead and drive our copy-cat and leak incident management agenda and activities
• Indirectly lead a team of dedicated and highly professional IP asset protection experts with a variety of investigation capabilities and backgrounds from Legal, IT, Security etc.
• Lead the team by example and demonstrate a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
• Excite and energize the team to commit to strategic initiatives and objectives
• Investigate incidents and continuously perform root cause analyses, ensure that leaks and copy-cat activities are being surveilled and that insights and learnings are leveraged to further strengthen our confidentiality efforts across the organization
• Define and communicate confidentiality KPI’s, reports and tradeoffs to key stakeholders, including reporting to senior management and act as the point-of-contact for partner on confidentiality incidents maters
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a newly established Confidentiality Team of dedicated, ambitious and highly skilled IP asset protection experts. You will play a key role in addressing confidentiality and protection proactively, in a world, where more assets are flowing in increasingly complex interaction within LEGO and between LEGO and outside partners.
Do you have what it takes?As a fiercely results-oriented business leader, you possess analytical skills, critical thinking and brave leadership skills. You drive incident investigations and collaborations proactively, fostering fruitful collaboration through strong relationships throughout the organization. In addition, you bring:
• Several years of leadership experience combined with a strong business and educational background – probably gained through a Masters’ degree in business administration, law, or equivalent
• Expertise in highly confidential IP asset protection, investigation and/or strategic risk management
• Solid stakeholder management experience with strong collaboration and communication skills
• Very strong End2End process understanding and the ability to lead processes changes
• A strong drive for results through excellent analytical and conceptualization skills with an ability to hands-on challenge, organize and simplify complicated processes across the business
• Knowledge and insights of how to motivate people, an outgoing personality with an open mind
• A can-do attitude
• Solid project management skills and experience
• Fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Confidentiality is extremely important for the company as we need to protect our brand and the excitement around the launch of new products. We will do everything in our power to protect our assets and you will play a key role in enhancing and enforcing the needed measures.”