Business Process Specialist
Business Process SpecialistDo you have experience with process design & documentation and would you like to support Business Processes & Information in bringing processes documentation and standardization to the next level?
Join Business Processes & InformationBusiness Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operation (BSO). Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of BSO processes as well as process support for controlling, training and project portfolio. Our main mission is to develop and maintain effective and efficient standardised processes that bridge business needs with IT solutions. You will be based in Billund and join a smaller team in Business Process & Information, BPI Support, with 9 dedicated colleagues handling Process design & documentation, Transitions, Financial Master Data and ad hoc support.
As Process designer, you will get an exciting opportunity to become part of a truly global organisation. Further, you will become a valued sparring partner to customers and stakeholders in various business units as well as get a broad global network in the organisation by establishing yourself as a process design & documentation go-to-person.
Maintaining and developing our processesYour main tasks include:
- Actively promote the use of process documentation, in the LEGO Process Portal with our documentation tool “ARIS”, from an end-to-end perspective.
- Support the maturing of Process Management and Governance.
- Creating training materials and conducting training of ARIS users
- Perform Quality control of documentation.
- Participation in various projects and serve as a central sparring partner for process documentation.
- Providing process documentation, improvements and reviews.
Your main challenge will be to prioritise your time and tasks in a fast-paced environment while getting familiar with a complex organisation. We have high focus on our Continuous Improvement journey that you will be natural part of.
Strong process background and ready for new challengesYour educational background could be financial or HR, but we are looking for skills, like:
- Strong dedication for processes and continuous improvement
- Extensive hands-on experience in defining, developing & documentation of global processes
- Experience of working with process management and CI or other optimisation methodologies
- Self-driven with focus on setting new standards for utilising documentation
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Multi-cultural experience from working with international colleagues and a dedicated team-player
- An analytical mind and curiosity and eagerness to develop new skills
- Experience with supporting users and participating in projects
- Outgoing personality with presentation and training experience
Bringing it to life
“Are you looking for an opportunity to make process documentation more active and useful for all employees in the organisation? Then join our team and work alongside talented colleagues ensuring that our processes work effective and efficient,” says Peder Thygesen, Senior Manager, BPI Support.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Business Process Senior Manager Peder Thygesen on +45 51 64 95 05. Please send us your motivated application and your CV in English as soon as possible.
This position was posted 14-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.