Business Process Manager for Procure-to-Pay
Business Process Manager for Procure-to-PayFor a self-driven and communicative financial profile with an end-to-end focus, this is a great opportunity. This is the place where you can put your skills into play and have a central role in driving changes that have global reach.
Be our trusted process expertWithin Business Service Operations, you will join our Business Processes & Information department. Here, we have the global process ownership of finance transactional and HR processes, just as we support processes within controlling, training and our project portfolio.
You will specifically become a part of our Procure-to-Pay (P2P) team where our business process experts work with accounts payable, travel expense management and procurement processes.
To start with, your primary focus will be managing and governing processes and systems within the accounts payable area and, over time, depending on business priorities, other parts of P2P processes. Furthermore, you will have a role in our process management ambitions as you will help drive the implementation and maintenance of new systems and processes globally.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive improvement, standardisation and compliance of our P2P processes
- Gather business requirements and define, test and implement new system functionalities
- Participate in projects and work groups, requiring process and system knowledge as well as project management
- Help us develop and maintain efficient and effective standardised processes that link business needs with IT solutions
- Train and support users in system processes and governance
Connected community of subject matter experts
Based in Billund, Denmark, you become part of a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues. We succeed together as one global family where you can apply and further develop your competencies and enjoy a fun working environment. Meanwhile, we will trust you to find innovative solutions and drive various initiatives, and we will be sure to support you in making the most of your skills and developing specialist expertise.
Collaborative and communicative – with procure-to-pay process knowledgeTo succeed in this role, you need to be self-driven, structured, analytical and focused in order to break down and understand the area and contribute with continuous improvements. In this role, you will also need to be a team-player to work with users across cultures, help them succeed and ensure they use our processes and systems in the most efficient way. Furthermore, you:
- Hold 4+ years’ experience with procure-to-pay processes
- Have a bachelor’s degree – or, preferably, a master’s degree – within finance, business administration, business management, value chain management or the like
- Have experience with process and continuous improvements as well as training others in processes and systems – knowledge of SAP FI, accounts payable and procurement areas is a great advantage
- Communicate effortlessly in English which enables you to present and explain complex issues in a language most people can understand
Bringing it to life“We have a truly engaging and supportive team here that is ready to listen to your ideas. So, this is a great opportunity to put your knowledge of finance platforms and processes into good use, as you drive a number of existing business and process management initiatives,” says Svetlana Grabovskaya, Director, Procure-to-Pay.
Join the global LEGO® familyJoin the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Svetlana Grabovskaya on +45 51 51 23 52.
This position was posted 19-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.