Business Process Expert
Are you a finance professional with strong retail business process experience?Do you want to be part of a global function, driving synergy and improvements across the business processes for the Shop at Home or Brand Retail business?Do you have a solid understanding of SAP?
Business Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain efficient and effective standardized processes and bridge business needs with IT solutions. You will be based in Billund and join a global team of between 50-60 dedicated colleagues.
Your specific tasks include:• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in translating either Shop at Home or Brand Retail requirements into impact on the business processes and systems
• Strong stakeholder management across Shop at Home or Brand Retail business as well as finance business partners
• Drive definition and delivery of Shop at Home or Brand Retail requirements through collaboration with business, finance and IT stakeholders
• Participate / Drive LEGO projects for Shop at Home or Brand Retail to secure global and standardized business as well as finance processes
• Drive synergy, collaboration and facilitate standardization with business processes globally
• Drive / facilitate continued focus on risk & controls as well as well as our compliance agenda
• Facilitate that all processes are documented in ARIS and link between ARIS and control tool are upheld
Challenges and OpportunitiesMain purpose is to implement, manage and govern our LEGO Retail business as well as our shared service centres, with a process and system focus, through deployment and development of specialist knowledge with an E2E perspective. In this role, you will need to facilitate business requirements delivery process and participate in projects requiring process and system subject matter expertise knowledge, train and support process users.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ year’s experience with the FI & CO modules in SAP and 5+ years of experience with own branded stores and the complexity / financial processes around this
• Worked with the mechanisms and processes in a finance shared service center organization
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to explain complex issues in a language user can understand
• Demonstrate both an E2E mindset as well as the mindset of a deep functional specialist
• Must role model and create fellowship on solving tasks from cradle to grave
• Experience in Process documentation and performing training
• Demonstrated a structured continuous improvement mindset and the ability to prioritize your time
• Preferably either a university degree or any other similar education
Bringing it to Life
“This role provides You with a unique opportunity to influence decisions at all levels in the LEGO Group both around our business & financial processes as well as our system landscape – with the aim both to drive standardization as well as a continued focus on flexibility and agility”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.