Business Intelligence Manager – REEMEA region
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to join our Regional Office in Prague as maternity cover for 13 months, starting in January 2020.Do you love working with numbers and people? Are you passionate about using information to deliver actionable insights? Are you able to extract the essential information from a large set of data?We are looking for an insights-driven person who has the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across multiple functions, who is able to put insights into a larger (tactical/strategic) context and is not just a number cruncher but is passionate about looking for a meaning in the data.
Your mission will be to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:• Analysis of current business performance and defining actions needed to improve or sustain performance in the short and mid-term. This includes supply of standard tools/dashboards.
• Delivering high quality reports and insights on all available internal and external data to support regional and individual business unit’s decision making.
• Developing and implementing better reporting and analytical tools, driving standardization across the countries
• Delivering of high-quality ad-hoc analyses and insights, which can combine different types of data.
• Helping to define and build solutions which secure coherency and scalability within the LEGO Group.
• Responsibility for the LEGO group consumer sales data systems validity, business unit report integrity, roll out, training and maintenance of global/local dashboards and tools.
Business Intelligence teamThe key role of the regional Business Intelligence team in the REEMEA region (Russia, CEE, Middle East and Africa) is to deliver high quality and relevant business insights enabling understanding of the business reality in real time, predicting the future trends enabling to conclude the right business decisions through simulation of multiple scenarios. The focus is to act as a business partner towards REEMEA LEGO teams whilst supplying the Market Group with consumer, shopper and customer insights.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree and extensive experience with analyzing data, drawing conclusions and bringing data-based recommendations preferably from a consumer branded goods company or retailer
• Ability to understand needs of stakeholders and provide appropriate analysis
• Highly proficient in English; knowledge of other CEE languages is an advantage
• Strongly action- and result-oriented and good communicator, able to articulate the right messages
• Strong PC skills (especially Excel) and working knowledge of BI systems (e.g. Power BI, SAP Analytics, Lumira, etc.); SAP experience an advantage
• Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders across functions and seniority levels
Bringing it to Life
“This role and the BI function are perceived and recognized as agents for change within LEGO and will give the successful applicant a great opportunity to build strategic partnerships with colleagues in REEEMEA and Globally and engage with people at the highest levels of seniority within our business.”
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• We relax in different places in our site – we take care of our employees
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.