Can you deliver outstanding brand management and go-to-market strategies for a combined physical-digital play experience? Add your own creativity and focus to bring new energy in the China market!We are offering you an outstanding opportunity to join us as a Brand Manager. You’ll be responsible for driving the success of the LEGO Group's portfolio and developing irresistible cravings for the play experience through global creative campaigns created by you and your team's influence.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe China marketing team consists of the below expert areas: Brand & Product (Boys, Girls, Pre-school and Adult segments), Digital Marketing, Retail Brand Experience, Marketing Planning & Events, and Media. This role is under the Brand & Product Marketing team.
Core Responsibilities• Work with the Brand Director to drive a strategic category of kids for LEGO China with product passion and experience (may not be directly related to toys), having a consumer and shopper centric mindset, and adopting an integrated go-to-market approach (e.g. Digital, eCommerce and Retail)
• Develop insights-led communications and campaigns which are fresh, creative and brand supportive to the young adult audiences
• Liaise with multiple business functions as the leading function, including sales, operations, eCommerce etc. to drive growth.
• Will have accountability for a range of marketing specialties, such as the media, digital, public relations, eCommerce etc.
• Drive retail creative excellence through strong retail thinking and consumer insights.
• Closely work with the global team to understand the global strategy, positioning and support plan and influence the development of global portfolio & creative to ensure products and campaigns are relevant within the China market.
Do you have what we need?• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• 6 years of relevant work experience in brand marketing, preferably a brand management experience in leading consumer goods or lifestyle brands.
• Has had experiences in leading large scale integrated marketing campaigns, digital / social communication, and partnerships / sponsorships.
• Strong project management skills; experience working in a very fast paced environment while maintaining acute attention to details and getting things done at high quality.
• Strong capabilities to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external agencies to overcome obstacles.
• Sharp sense of product, brand and consumers/people.
• Advanced in English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.