Assistant Sales Operations Manager
Do you want to join us inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?In LEGO group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Not only because we love what we do, but because our ultimate purpose couldn’t be more important. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
Are you ready to join us for this exciting opportunity?You will enable the markets to approach the sales planning with a long-term strategic mindset, build strong customer business plans and partnerships ensuring that China maintains a sustainable growth agenda. Key disciplines such as building and embedding the Customer Value Proposition, Customer Business Plans, Space & Category Management, and Trade Promotion Management & Effectiveness will among others drive China as the go-to-market strategy is build and professionalized.
• Drive planning process with X-function (Key-account/Field Sales/MKT/Finance) fully engaged, encouraging GTM plan full channel (both on-line and off-line) visibility and readiness.
• Drive customer insights via data analysis (i.e. Trade promotion effectiveness review, ROI analysis), customer meeting (i.e. annual JBP, monthly meeting) and X functional co-operation.
• Organizing/coordinating program/campaign, to ensure high efficiency & effectiveness communication and deployment.
• Drive space optimization - ensure KAM understanding of and ability to conduct space optimization and merchandising leveraging regional guidelines. Ensure KAM ability to evaluate findings and implement into the customer business plans and dialogue;
• Develop data system to generate insights, Customer scorecard, standard SOP & managerial tools
• REX system launches and tracking
• Individual and team KPI tracking
Do you have what we need?• Bachelor degree above
• 6+ years of sales related experience.
• 3+ years of sales operations experiences.
• Previous experience in Sales, Key Account Management will be an advantage
• Have a holistic view incorporating market insight and cannibalization impacts, aligning between more departments
• Strategic and result orientation, also analytical and insightful
• Excellent user of MS office tools
• You must be fluent in both written and oral English and have excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to speak and write other relevant languages is an advantage.
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality. Please apply on https://wwwsecure.lego.com/en-gb/careers Or, send your resume to China_Career@LEGO.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."