Assistant Brand Manager
Are you interested in building the LEGO brand and manage the fast growing toy business in Taiwan?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellence talent who can bring your brand marketing management experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Consumer Behavior Understanding & Management
- Understand consumer behavior and build consumer insights
- Develop Consumer segmentation and strategy
- Lead KOL relationship and collaboration
• Brand & Portfolio Management
- Ownership of the brand and assigned portfolio/franchise business
- Develop and execute local relevant brand activation plan with global/regional toolkit
- Develop Portfolio Media Strategy across touch points/passion points
- Digital brand marketing over the echo-system
- Drive the brand awareness and recruitment through PR & event marketing
- Pricing Plan and Implementation
- Demand Forecasting by portfolio/franchise
- Support assortment strategy development
- Total Brand/franchise budget management
• HKTW BU Brand Lead
- Represents HKTW as the brand lead in the APAC Brand network
- Giving inputs and feedback on the development of APAC toolkit with local insights
- Transfer success model to other APAC markets
Play your part in our team succeeding• Build and develop one of the world most reputable brand in Taiwan.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious professional to be the lead of Taiwan consumer, develop brand & portfolio strategy and create the excitement & innovation in the local market to optimize sales opportunities in HK & TW region.
• Be part of innovative & dynamic LEGO marketing organization!
The LEGO Group is rapidly expanding into Asia. LEGO Hong Kong & Taiwan is one of the Business Unit within the Asia Pacific Market Group with strong foundation of both kids and active Adult Fans of LEGO (AFOL) community. To keep up the fast-growing organization, we are seeking talents to help secure our long-term growth and success in the region.
We are recruiting a talented Assistant Brand Manager to be a key contributor and driving force within LEGO Hong Kong & Taiwan to ensure the company fulfils its growth ambitions while holding true to the global LEGO Brand mission and values.
Do you have what it takes?- University or Master degree. Major in Business, Marketing or related discipline is a bonus.
- We are looking for a potential candidate with a proactive, strong ownership and compassion attitude.
- Minimum 5+ years total working experience with 3+ years in marketing function, preferably within FMCG, B2C, consumer branded goods retail industry
- Experienced in marketing functional areas with proven and successful track record in in linking marketing strategies to commercial results
- Proven and successful track record in effective brand building and generating strong consumer sales
- Excellent execution in marketing plan and activities, incl. ATL & BTL
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills to work across division
- Strong Knowledge in Digital Marketing and content marketing
- Exposure to channel strategy and trade marketing
- Strong Chinese & English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent user of MS office tools is a must especially Excel and PowerPoint
- 10% Travel time requirement
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."