Assistant Accounts Payable, BSO Kladno
Czech Republic, Kladno
Finance/Controlling; Accounting; Administration/Clerical
For our Business Service Operations (BSO) we are looking for a new colleague that will be a part of Accounts Payable (AP) team as Accountant.We are offering a special opportunity for all who like to work with systems, documents, are service minded and like to be in contact with external and internal stakeholders.
Support a customer and service-oriented cultureIn this role, you join the Accounts Payable department in Kladno, as part of our Business Service Operations that delivers HR and finance services across EMEA region. Nevertheless, it is your job to ensure the delivery of financial services to the entire LEGO Group and our vendors, specifically related to invoices, costs and compliance with our global AP processes. More specifically, you:
Culturally sensitive, analytical and collaborativeThe Account Payable (AP) department interacts with great parts of the LEGO organization and therefore holds an important role within the Business Service Operations covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The AP team handles operational and tactical tasks towards the vendors of the LEGO Group in close cooperation with the rest of the business. The departmental focus is to: Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring timely and accurate handling and settlement of invoices from suppliers of all LEGO companies. AP department ensures that all costs are appropriately reflected in the Financial/Management reports.
Do you have what it takes?• 1-3 years of professional working experience, preferably in a related financial role
• Advanced English knowledge (min. C1); Danish would be huge advantage
• French or Italian language would be advantage
• High school education or university degree
• Analytical skills and Excel knowledge, SAP experience is plus
• Detail-oriented and always deliver high quality
• Strong initiative, communication and organisational skills
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.