Assistant, Service Desk Singapore
Join us to be part of a global Service Desk department in Business Service Operations (BSO), where you help deliver and define how to provide great service and customer-oriented processes.In our renowned, global company, you will have great opportunities to develop, as you collaborate across cultures and functions.
Deliver high quality & reliable supportAs a Service Desk Assistant, you will join the Business Service Operations in Singapore, a shared service centre that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from Kladno in the Czech Republic, Monterrey in Mexico, and Singapore. You become responsible for delivering consistent, reliable and high-quality support to the customers of the Service Desk and thereby ensure a good customer experience. Thus, you do your utmost to meet the stakeholders’ expectations, provide great solutions and deliver outstanding service.
Your tasks will include:
• Maintain our competencies on a high level by creating knowledge databases to ensure consistent processes and answers
• Provide support for all questions pertaining to HR employee data (SAP Master data) and HR Processes
• Be open-minded, helpful and first point of contact to provide assistance with Service Desk questions
• First level research on payroll errors
• Time and attendance support
• Answer non-complex local country benefit questions
• Administration support on core HR processes (e.g. Merit and PMP form completion)
• Support with administrative tasks on rewards and training
• Provide qualified support and service on BSO related topics
• Be aware of new opportunities for improvement and come up with good ideas based on new insights
• Collaborate with colleagues for the benefit of the whole
A Connected CommunityAs part of the Business Service Operations, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration to provide an efficient platform to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years. Here, you will be exposed to a global environment with exciting day-to-day challenges and cross-functional collaboration and you will play a key role in defining the BSO of tomorrow. In addition, you will play a significant role in defining great customer service in an organization that truly values fun, cooperation and quality in the everyday life.
Service-oriented colleague to provide reliable supportProactive, positive and service-oriented. These are some of the traits you need, as you help the LEGO Business Service Operations organization deliver on quality and performance. Here, you will form a broad number of collaborations across our culturally diverse business, as you work independently and take part in developing a great working environment.
Do you have what it takes?
• You hold a Diploma with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience - preferably within HR, help desk/service desk or service process handling in an international support function in APAC
• Customer Service oriented
• Positive, flexible, service-minded and a “can-do” attitude
• Solid business understanding
• Ability to work independently on predetermined tasks via virtual direction from stakeholders
• Logical and creative in finding solutions
• Strong communication skills to be able to support via phone
• Flair for IT
• SAP HR and Call Center System experiences would be an added advantage
• You are familiar with MS Excel and other Microsoft office tools
• You speak and write English & Mandarin effortlessly
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As Assistant, you will become part of a unique journey in a company that is growing. You will join a team that is focused on succeeding together, with the spirit that only the best is good enough,” - Søren Pedersen, PO&D Partner, Partnering & Operations, Billund.