Agile Coach to support our journey
Do you have a passion for helping teams and organizations?If so, come join us and bring your creativity and experience into play, helping us embracing new ways of working.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn your role, you will help us driving the changes to become a truly agile organization. Your two main responsibilities will be to drive the journey forward in our Global End-User support organization and be part of a virtual team of coaches supporting the overall transformation through:
• ...training and coaching that helps people move fully into their roles as Scrum Master or Product Owner
• …coaching leaders on Agile Leadership and stimulate a culture of continuous improvement
• ...assessing health by clearly seeing the systems at play; within a team, among a set of teams, and across the organization
• ...choosing interventions wisely based on a holistic assessment and tending toward what will provide the biggest impact, rather than what’s easy or familiar
• ...have conversations at all levels in the organization to tell the hard truth and evoke systems to change, all without harming the relation
• …systemically support the removal of impediments
• ...help the organization re-think organizational structures, policies and practices
• …supporting the ongoing development of the transformation roadmap towards agile proficiency throughout the organisation
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a team of 110 dedicated techies in the Global End-User Support Organisation.
Our Organisation have teams across the world, from Mexico and US in the west, to Singapore and China in the east and several European countries in between, so a natural curiosity and understanding for cultural differences is expected to succeed in the role.
You get to work with awesome colleagues who are responsible for supporting our colleagues globally with delivery services and IT issues and who loves to learn from one another by sharing knowledge and staying-up-to date. We are informal, dress casually and have a laid-back approach so you will feel right at home. Belonging to this area in the LEGO Group is more than just a job, it’s about working on something relevant and building phenomenal products that kids and adults all over the world get along with.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for candidates who lives and breathes the agile values, has an agile mindset, and loves to help teams focus on delivering outcomes.
You are open-minded, collaborative and navigate confidently with diverse partners across cultures and functions.
We are open to different backgrounds, but we expect that you have in-depth knowledge of and solid experience with Agile Methods. Moreover, we imagine that you:
• Have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within agile ways of working
• Are proficient in Scrum, Lean or Kanban
• Have experience in training-, coaching- People Management and/or change roles
• Are a strong communicator on various levels of skills and seniority
• Are great teammate who enables and constructively challenges
• Take the environment into account and adjust your approach accordingly to the situation
• Are self-steering, proactive, organised and have the ability to determine independently what needs to be done
• Have an intrinsic positive mindset with a natural need to see solutions instead of problems
• Have an attitude to continuously improve the way of working and you stimulate cross-border interaction
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Technology plays an increasingly important role in reaching many more children with the amazing LEGO play experience. You will play a vital role in helping us to establish the deep, institutional agile capability required to meet the needs of an increasingly complex market place.” Says Transformation Lead David Tøttrup.