Accounts Receivable Snr. Accountant
Czech Republic, Kladno
For our Business Service Operations (BSO) department we are looking for a new colleague that will be part of Accounts Receivable department and will be responsible for cash collection.Do you have service mindset, like to communicate with customers in English and any Nordic language, then this role is perfect for you :)
Contact with customers from European countries
- Support the business to fulfil maximum customer orders
- Responsibility for cash collection
- Timely collection of receivables
- Communication with end customers and follow-ups
- Support for business partners
Responsible and pro-active person with high sense of quality- University degree or high school education with around 3 years of experience in administrative/financial position
- English and any Nordic language preferably
- Detail and high-quality oriented person, reliable, responsible, adaptable, very good communication skills
- Strong interest in administrative and communication with different customers
- Good knowledge of MS Office, previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
Account Receivable (AR) team is here to support the LEGO Group with consistent, high quality and customer oriented execution of AR processes and stakeholder management, and thereby enable the BSO to succeed in delivering great value to the LEGO organization.
The Senior Accountant plays an important role in establishing a sustainable AR department in the BSO. We welcome development-oriented employees, all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, process excellence, quality and fun in the everyday life.
In case of interest please click on "Apply Now" button.