Are you interested dealing with data, paper? Finding logic behind the data/paper and making a quick decision which could enable complianceBring your outstanding talents to the table, we look forward in meeting you to join our fun workplace! Do not hesitate and send us your application!
Core Responsibilities• Support BSO performance management reviews and taking initiative in areas of problem solving
• Support basic execution of Accounts Payable (AP)/Travel Expense Management (TEM) processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
o Invoice processing (in SAP system), payments processing on daily and weekly basis, delivering high quality service
o Expense reports review and processing (in SAP system) on a daily and weekly basis, delivering high quality service
o Resolution of payment and expense reports related inquires when escalated
o Management and reconciliation of physical fapiaos and TEM documentation
• Supporting high-quality service handling of complex customer queries
• Actively delivering productivity initiatives across cross functional areas
• Building customer relations and handling stakeholder management (Middle management VOC) across areas and geographies
• Support regional projects
• Supporting and ensuring compliance of the company policies and procedures, and supporting operation of global, standardized and scalable processes
• Using Activity Based Working, actively taking part in creating a culture that inspires collaboration, encourage knowledge sharing and incorporates exciting “New Ways of Working” in the everyday
• Understanding, learning and using the financial IT platforms ARIS, the local and global processes and policies as an enabling function
• Work with Procurement to improve PO compliance
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Financial Accountant executes various administrative daily tasks within the Supplier Services (SS) department and collaborates with different stakeholders internally and externally. The Financial Accountant contributes to the overall success of the LEGO business by delivering high-quality execution of the SS processes and stakeholder management, and thereby enables the BSO to succeed in delivering value to the overall LEGO business.
The Financial Accountant plays an important role in establishing a sustainable SS department in the BSO. Analytical, curious, and development-oriented employees are needed, all eager to actively engage in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, process excellence, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Do you have what it takes?• 3-5 years of professional working experience, preferably in a related financial role or a position where capabilities are transferable
• BA degree (or equivalent)
• Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented
• Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day
• Experience in working in highly collaborative environments
• Shared Service experience
• MS office: experienced- advanced level of excel
• SAP or other large scale ERP required
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“LEGO is a fun-filled working place with great people and values. Join us to experience the creative culture and be part of inventing the future of play.”