- Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
- Job ID
- Successful applicants will thrive in an environment that requires collaboration, being proactive, completing repetitive tasks and who are driven by results.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices as you prepare equipment for production. You’ll use all the right safety precautions as you support our efforts to encourage and develop the builders of tomorrow.
- Communicate effectively and develop a positive working relationship with all co-workers.
- Sort small components that are packaged into welded bags.
- Sometime there are elements that cannot go through the automated counters, so they require a manual process.
- Performs quality checks 2 times every hour.
- Stack boxes, so they can be prepared for distribution.
- Insert packaged elements in boxes on semi-automatic line.
- Our current hours of operations consist of 2, 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday (Shift 1: 6am-2pm; Shift 2: 2pm-10pm). Beginning February 2024 through April 2024 we will add a 3rd Mon-Fri shift (10pm-6am). In April 2024, we will move to 12-hour fixed shifts.
REQUIREMENTS OF JOB
- Continuous standing and walking
- Turning body side-to-side
- Lifting product up to 33 lbs.
- Reach away from your body.
- Bending/ squatting
- 18 years of age.
- Tentative start date is last week in October 2023.
- Must be willing and able to work multiple shifts.
- Minimum 6 months Manufacturing, Warehouse or Production working experience.
- Salary range $17.00-$19.00 per hour
The LEGO Group is actively seeking United States military veterans and service members.
- Ranks from E3-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O3, plus appropriate education.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860-763-7777, option #3. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.