- Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
- Job ID
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of materials during the supply process (inbound, outbound, storage, supplying lines and inventory control)
- Confirm WH process and confirm inventory accuracy.
- Analyze information and solve problems using systems COMBI, Warehouse management system and Power BI in compliance with legal and financial process.
- Maintain and control LEGO equipment critical to perform warehouse activities such as scales and Scanners.
- Timely delivery of materials to production lines.
- Storage of materials in the best conditions.
- Handle Materials, load and unload materials from local and import suppliers in the different warehouses.
- Consolidate materials (making kits) of work orders.
- Receiving, counting/weighing return materials from production.
- Realization of shipments as well as the placement of the plastic film to avoid damage in transport.
- Using the desktop and/or handheld computer to perform system transactions
- Use of forklifts and skid to move materials and finished products.
- Perform a check of the unit before use.
- Perform area checks of both the equipment (e.g. Racks) and order and cleaning (e.g. covered boxes).
- Follow and stay in sync with the work procedures established for different activities.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods.
Are you up for the challenge?
- +1 year of experience in storage processes, support to production areas.
- health, safety and quality behaviours.
- +2 year forklift experience skills, with the ability to operate forklifts safely and efficiently.
- Forklift Certification.
- Use a warehouse management system.
- Ability to simultaneously balance multiple processes to support overall system efficiency.
- Basic computer and scanner knowledge.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860-763-7777, option #3. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.