- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Have you always wanted to be part of how we create our LEGO models, but your talents are in building amazing software rather than building LEGO models?
As part of our Product Development Technology organization, you will work as a trusted member on one the teams developing the Computer Aided Design software where ‘LEGO creators grow ideas into awesome experiences’. Our software is the birthplace of the LEGO models and building instructions we all know and love. Our teams work directly with our core user groups giving us a unique collaborative environment where we can see and feel the impact our software makes for our colleagues every day.
This position is specifically for the team focusing on how to mature a LEGO model from concept into something we can manufacture. Here you can expect to work on problems such as: How can we ensure this LEGO model meets our quality standards and best practices? How can we help LEGO model designers have more time to focus on what really matters? How do we define a digital LEGO model and make it accessible to others?
- Build, test, and deploy production quality C++20 code
- Design best-in-class solutions in close collaboration with product, design, and customer leads
- Work agile in an agile cross-functional product team, collaborating across a full value-chain of software products
- Provide technical leadership for the product team to secure delivery of optimized and proven technical solutions
- 5+ years of software development experience in an object orientated language
- Not afraid of diagramming
- Capable of understanding a complex business domain and designing for the big picture
- Empathize with our customers and be energized by helping them
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English)
Nice to Have
- Experience with C++, Qt, CMake, PlantUML, GitLab, Jira
- Experience communicating with cloud backends and OpenAPI
- Familiar with event-driven architecture
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design
- A creative thinker who can analyze a problem, and see multiple solutions
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.