- Billund Kornmarken, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Assumes people leadership responsibilities for a competency area (a group of IT supporters and engineers), including coaching, driving personal development and staffing.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of their own development plans. Is driving impact through own functional expertise and passion for the competency area. Enables the employees to grow through self-discovery and coaching.
- Manages professional capabilities in the competency area by defining and mastering professional standards and work methodologies and training competency resources.
- Allocates people to service products based on changing needs.
- Acts as a role model by helping the team to resolve complex tasks and providing a helping hand in daily operations
- A cultural role model and enabler of others and in shaping the LEGO® culture within the team and own organization.
- Strong influence on technology, architecture and engineering/functional practices as well as supporting own team.
- Helps building bridges between local stakeholders and the digital organization including service product owners in own organization.
- Proactively works towards collaborative culture.
- Foster a collaborative environment for its team members enabling them to release their potential.
- Proactively works with peers to ensure we have global alignment, knowledge sharing and that we succeed as one global team.
- Drives all people related processes, capacity planning, recruitment and onboarding, continuous development and well-being dialogues with employees, EHS, budget in own area.
- You know how to lead people successfully and you have the passion for coaching others to excel and build meaningful careers.
- You enable a “product culture” mindset by matching people and their skills to product teams.
- Yo have broad technical knowledge and leadership within the competency area and high level knowledge of broader engineering disciplines.
- You have an experience working with manufacturing technologies.
- You are naturally service minded focusing on the value we can provide to our end users
- You understand agile methodologies and are experienced within working with and in agile development teams.
- You organize and run activities to foster a motivated, brave and curios capability group with focus on quality and strong performance.
- You are a good communicator across different levels of skills and seniority
- You are a standout leader who enables and constructively challenges the status quo
- You are self-steering, proactive, organized and have the ability to determine independently what needs to be done
You have a positive mindset with a natural need to see solutions instead of problems – also when it includes taking the tough dialogues
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.