- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- Data Analytics / Warehousing, & Business Intelligence
Are you passionate about data analytics and working cross functionally?
Bring your experience within data analytics to the table and help us build products, experiences and tools to engage with new and existing users to power their love for the LEGO brand and for building!
- Translate business questions into requirements for data analytics, and ensure the accurate tracking is in place during app and web development for relevant data capture in our analytics tool
- Define the need for dashboard (strategic level) and create/facilitate the use of standard reports in the product team along with training, sparring and support (tactical & operational level)
- Carry out ad hoc analyses on specific topics both in agreement with product teams and on your own initiative.
- Turn raw data into meaningful product insights
- Participate in data analytic network collaboration, build ways of working and share the best approaches with other data analysts
Play your part in our team succeeding
Digital Consumer Engagements mission is to ensure that The LEGO Group’s relationships with consumers are direct, sustained, two-way and meaningful.
You will be working at the core of our digital product teams, providing insights and recommendations to continuously improve product experience measured through user adaptation and user satisfaction. Some of the products in our digital ecosystem are LEGO.com, LEGO Account, the LEGO Builder app, LEGO Ideas and the LEGO Life Magazine.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or within the fields of data science, data analysis, data management or similar
- 3 years of experience with business insights in a marketing and product development context including app analytics, games or other digital products
- Experience working with raw data, turning them into meaningful insights in Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau or similar tools
- Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Data visualization and communication with senior partners
- Able to build phenomenal working relationships with colleagues and partners
- A structured quick learning with determination to deliver results and naturally curious collaborator
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.