- United States of America, Enfield Brick House, Connecticut
- Job ID
- Consumer Service & Contact Center Operations
Are you driven to make it right when it all goes wrong? Join LEGO® Consumer Service and support over 3 million LEGO consumers from around the world!
We have multiple starting dates throughout the year so why not come and join the fun in our Enfield Customer Contact Center. This is a long-term temporary role until the end of January 2023
About the role:
We are currently hiring for a 10:00am EST - 6:00pm EST or a 12:00pm EST – 8:00pm EST shift. Full time employees work 37.50 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
A four week induction training program starting from September - October.
The induction training time will be 10am – 6pm EST Monday through Friday, but is subject to change.
• Respond in a fun, reliable, knowledgeable, and engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift through phone calls, email, and live chat.
• Engage in both verbal and written communication.
• Use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
• Dedicate to provide excellent service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
• Adhere to the schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
• Meeting performance expectations: Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
• Work on Black Friday, Christmas Eve and one weekend day - every other weekend - to help our most loyal fans. Our weekend opening hours are 10:00am EST - 6:00pm EST.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our Customer Service Representatives provide premium customer service on all engagement channels, such as phone calls, emails and live chat. Every day is different! We answer questions about up-and-coming product launches, place an order for one of our biggest fans, or troubleshoot one of our digital products, such as LEGO Boost or the LEGO Life app. We are looking for upbeat, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join us in giving our fans the best consumer experience.
Do you have what it takes?
• Engaging in both verbal and written communication in English and Spanish.
• Being happy to work in a dynamic, fast paced, one team environment.
• Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales - preferably in a retail environment.
• Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and to prioritize.
• Must be comfortable with virtual assessments, have access to a secure wi-fi network and have a private space to work remotely.
• Type 40 words per minute.
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.