- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- Project / Program Management
Are you interested in taking part in our journey of becoming a digital consumer company?
Bring you solid knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments and come join a fantastic team of agile coaches!
In our team, we care about each other and believe in the strength of pairing up and growing each other’s skills. We work broadly across our organization and understand that our work involves operating on different levels and moving out of our own comfort zone regularly. We deep dive into challenges to make a lasting impact. We have a keen eye for systemic challenges, and we have the courage to expose root causes and move people out of the box.
The LEGO Group is on an exciting and challenging journey to become a digital consumer company. Joining our team means that you will help secure the foundation that such a change journey requires.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who is passionate about cultivating a flexible and open approach to work and a strong sense of engagement around common goals. You are acutely aware of the challenges that large-scale transformations bring in their wake, and you do not shy away from being a supportive colleague to others, helping pave the way for continuous value, flow, and quality in deliveries.
Your days will consist of coaching our product teams, various leadership teams and individuals. You never stop thinking and acting in ways that can help set the OMP (Omnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering Technology) organization up for success.
You know there is never an end state, and you know that you need to be a dedicated and trustworthy guide, mentor, and role model for your colleagues, helping them be happy in a world of fluctuating and ever-evolving boundaries.
There is no certificate, education or specific combination of skills that can magically beam you into our team. However, we do have some important abilities that we insist on. These are:
- a colorful trail of various (and sometimes painful) findings
- courage to be a first mover and an icebreaker
- addicted to teaching back and sharing knowledge
- an adaptive and explorative nature
- a pragmatic, data-driven approach, and a strong ability to dig out root causes
- experience in designing, facilitating, and driving workshops with larger groups and across groups – in both physical, hybrid and virtual contexts
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- lots of kindness and empathy
- curious about learning more about yourself
- real-life experience working with and adopting the most common frameworks within the Design, UX and Agile domains
- hands-on experience within all Agile Coaching stances and an honesty about which of them you need to get better at
§ Help grow and sustain thriving product teams who work closely with their customers
§ Support our continuing digital transformation and help our teams master the ability to work towards outcome driven quarterly goals (OKRs)
§ Teach individuals and teams the importance of transparency, feedback and reflections and how to act on these
§ Have the desire to engage with partners at all levels to bridge teams and domains, so we work as one in the LEGO group
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will find a home in the Omnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering Technology (OMP) department in Billund, Denmark.
You will be part of an enabler team of 12 coaches who support approx. 30 product teams, the most of which are in Billund and Copenhagen, Denmark.
Do you have what it takes?
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- A strong teammate with a natural flair for facilitating dialogue, establishing team trust and driving change.
- A strong passion and curiosity for agile ways of working
- Passion for driving teams and individuals towards high performance through coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitation
- You know when to step in and lead as needed, but are also comfortable stepping back and letting the team determine the best course of action
- Solid English language skills both verbally and in writing
Knowledge of Technical Agile Frameworks (like eXtreme Programming) and goal setting frameworks (like OKR) would be advantageous.
• Build, grow and sustain multiple high performing and thriving Agile product teams
• Identify ways to strengthen teams’ understanding of Agile
• Embed Agile practices and principles in product teams through teaching and mentoring
• Ensure consistency of Agile practices across the organization, including coaching senior leadership
• Build organization-wide transparency and trust
• Function as the ‘health monitor’ of the team to ensure that team’s commitments, pace and quality are on track
• Drive shared Agile visions between teams by identifying trade-offs between short- and long-term benefits
• Foster continuous learning environment by helping teams to inspect and adapt
• Coaching of other Agile Coaches to help their professional development
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.