- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Have you always wanted to be part of how we create our LEGO® models? But your talents are in building awesome software more than building LEGO® models?
As part of our Product Development Technology organization, you will work as a senior engineer of a new team owning and supporting the LEGO® Digital Design platform. You will be working at the very heart of the LEGO Group, and very close to your user: our LEGO® model designers.
• Design and implement high performance solutions on a serverless cloud platform, with a strong focus on quality, security and scalability
• Automates the building, testing, releasing, and distributing of desktop applications
• Work agile in a multi-functional product team, collaborating across a full value-chain of software products
• Explore emerging technologies and methods, sharing opportunities that can help us improve and move our solutions to the next level
Play your part in our team succeeding
This is a phenomenal opportunity to help build a proven foundation on which several product development teams will rely. Our current tech stack is based on AWS serverless offerings and Python for the backend, C++ with Qt for the desktop frontend applications and GitLab as repository and CI/CD pipeline. This specific role will focus primarily on the backend and CI/CD aspects.
Do you have what it takes?
• Demonstrated experience in developing cloud-native solutions on major public cloud platform, preferably on AWS
• Solid understanding of common development best practices (e.g. CI/CD, Git, Scrum)
• Experience in designing and creating systems, tools, and solutions solving both business and technical challenges
• Can strike a balance between perfecting software and making rapid delivery
• Capable of understanding a complex business domain and designing for the big picture
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within IT or a related discipline or equivalent working experience
• Strong written & verbal communication skills (English)
In addition, we hope that you also have:
• Experience with API design
• AWS expertise
• Familiar with Domain Driven Design
• A creative thinker who can analyze a problem, and see multiple solutions
• A natural desire to keep improving as an individual and as a team member
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.