- Billund LEGO Campus, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
Are you ready to take your digital security experience to the next level and help keep the LEGO Group secure?
We are looking for a Threat Specialist (Senior Cyber Security Specialist) to be part of a great Digital Security Team that is at the forefront of LEGO Group's defenses, reacting and responding to new threats.
- Detecting and responding to threats in our Security Operations Centre (SOC), as a Threat Specialist
- Working on the full stack for detection and response, ranging from identity over endpoint to the network, including cloud
- Delivering security projects, with a keen understanding of both how cybersecurity defenses ("Blue Team") work and how adversaries operate ("Red Team")
- Emulating adversary techniques, whilst identifying possible new data sources & use cases to help increase the detection coverage of the SOC
- Proposing security controls to improve resilience against adversary techniques
- Helping to coordinate effective coordination between the traditional defensive & offensive roles
- Be an advocate for excellence in digital security throughout the LEGO Group and its partners
Play your part in our team succeeding
Operating as a center of expertise, the Digital Security team work closely with teams across the LEGO Group to raise the cyber security bar. As a Senior Cyber Security Specialist, you’ll be part of a great team who love exploring new insights and solving difficult problems to keep our information and systems secure from current and emerging threats.
You will join a team of specialists on their mission to detect, respond to and manage security threats that could harm the LEGO Group, our customers and consumers. You will continuously be setting the standard in threat hunting, event detection and incident response, driving critical initiatives to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our security operations.
Do you have what it takes?
- Solid understanding across the full security spectrum
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the following areas: identity, endpoint, network, cloud or industrial control systems (ICS)
- Demonstrable in-depth security domain expertise in any of the following areas: security operations, system administration, penetration testing, threat intelligence, security software development or similar related field
- Proven capability in both git & Python programming (or similar higher-level programming language)
- Demonstrable problem solving and systemic reasoning skills
- Superb communication skills
- Solid exposure to security orchestration & automated response
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving & the ability to explain your reasoning
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.