- Copenhagen Digital Office, Denmark
- Job ID
- IT, Telecom & Internet
• The overall expectation for this archetype is for an engineer to be consistently contributing to the codebase, deepening knowledge in their chosen area and taking ownership for the things they do.
• Works within well-established practices and clearly defined scope of work.
• Design, build and/or configure end-to-end applications through close collaboration with other product team members
• Engineer products to the highest standards of security and data privacy by implementing and following LEGO Group security and data privacy principles from ideation to production release and beyond.
• Engineer products that implement business logic, modern design patterns and architectural principles
• Engineer products that follow highest coding standards e.g., documentation and efficiency
• Ensure product robustness and reliability by writing and executing unit and integration tests
• Improve operational efficiency by developing automation tools for daily tasks
• Build efficient and optimal solutions by challenging ideas/opinions
• Suggest and define future stories to support the Product Owner
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.