- - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
- Job ID
- - Product Design
- - Creative
Are you interested in defining, designing and implementing creative process improvements and innovations across our Design organization? And can you inspire people with your vision on concrete solutions and changes to existing processes?This role is an amazing opportunity to bring your solid understanding of design processes in to play and ensure a smooth process for our designers to deliver a world class design and play experiences for the builders of tomorrow!
Core Responsibilities• Drive the development and integration of processes and tools in the Design Organization.
• Ensure close collaboration with key partners within and outside the Design Organization.
• Drive the digital transformation for tools and processes to take it to next level, harvesting the benefits from a digital platform.
• Drive and define improvement projects aligned with business strategies and priorities.
• Represent the Design Organization in Leadership team meetings on cross-functional projects.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs an important part of the Design and Innovation Excellence team you will in this role define, design, and implement process improvement in the LEGO® Development Process; This also includes integration and alignment both vertically and horizontally in the Design organization and across the entire Product and Marketing Development organization.
Do you have what it takes?You have 7+ years’ experience with design process development. And then we are very much on the lookout for the following specifics:
• Good understanding of innovation processes such as Design thinking, Experience design or similar.
• Demonstrated a strong ability to identify and justify projects for improving quality or agility as part of establishing a continuous improvement approach.
• Structured, data driven and able to prioritize and balance input from various partners.
• Good collaboration skills / networking skills and the ability to see and articulate win-win solutions for Design and its collaboration partners.
• Solid experience in managing senior leaders from different business areas
• Proven track record of tangible optimizations, with evidence of successful implementation of continuous improvement programs.
• Show case an end-to-end value chain understanding
• Good verbal and communication skills on all levels in the organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: excel and power point.
• Independent, self-starter, highly motivated
• Fluent in English (spoken & written)
Moreover, it would be an advantage but not a must if you could say yes to the following:
• Experience from a large company with navigating between many partners
• Experience with other Microsoft tools, such as Power BI, Power automate and similar
• Knowledge of improvement/development methodologies such as: Lean, Kaizen, Scrum or Agile
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group