- - Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job ID
- - Sales
- - Education
Possess strategic acuity, passion for and excellence in sales, and a desire to make real impact in classrooms all over the world?Come join us as an APAC Account Lead International and help grow the LEGO Education business in future growth markets!
Core ResponsibilitiesUnderstand and map out the total potential for LEGO Education (LE) the APAC region, and track insights to identify target addressable market. Work with key colleagues from marketing and adoption to ensure we have end to end mapping of the channel and customer value propositions. Partners are effectively managed to deliver maximum impact in that region – challenge partner deliverables at any point, and objectively identify the partners of the future who should also be in our stable. Bring a growth and challenger attitude to the business, committed to delivering commercial and learning impact.
• Relationship management - Responsibility for high-potential group of ~4-8 partners who can offer the greatest growth potential to LEGO Education.
- Lead the relationship and are responsible for driving as well as challenging the LE business performance. Provide added value to partner operations to enhance mutual business, using the LEGO system approach and through active shadow management, to generate long term, sustainable value.
- Ability and presence to represent LE partnership at the highest levels, supporting strategic relationships with key customers, including national/regional MOEs.
• Revenue growth management – Proven track record in identifying growth opportunities, and making value chains deliver the best bottom line. You challenge the norm, and look for upsides.
- Take a meticulous approach to data to identify trends and themes that inform plans and commitments. Provide insights that allow to inspire and lead our partners to new business generation and growth.
- Responsible for forecasting and execution of account plans; in partnership with marketing colleagues, support partners with the design and activation of campaigns and account-based marketing to maximise growth potential.
- Able to challenge and reinvent partner plans via connecting the right dots and data points and insights to map out future growth opportunities.
• Annual and longer-term business planning – Bring ability and experience to craft and hone the Big Idea with our partners, and then bring that down into a highly structured plan that holds teams focused and accountable.
- The plan blends partner and LE objectives and strategy, utilizing market, sector and customer insights to uncover opportunities and unlock potential.
- Driving and improving capabilities across the team to think more strategically about business planning, able to synthesis channel insights to inform 3-year roadmaps.
• Performance excellence – Succeed in a performance driven culture; performance tracking is a routine and habit, and challenges are pursued thoughtfully and directly. Expect a lot from self; from those around in enabling roles, and drive a one-team mentality, regardless of reporting lines.
- Commit to continuously monitoring results, quantitive and qualitative, to ensure that targets remain both realistic and stretching.
- Conduct return on investment evaluation of activities, and proactively course correct when plans are not delivering.
- Focus on outcomes, and apply learning and experience from previous initiatives to improve future plans – proactive when a landmark is missed, and capture success that can be further demonstrated.
- Bring a strong legal and framework attitude to performance execution – follow process and protocol to conduct business with standards and quality.
• Cross-functional execution and indirect people leadership
- Thrive in a collaborative, matrixed organization, bring functional expertise to the table with colleagues from other functions, and deliver great results together.
- Working with a Marketing Manager and Adoption Lead, model great competencies whilst displaying a commitment to improvement, and help to shape the next level of talent in the business through skills development, coaching, and active shadow collaboration.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis is a key position and leadership opportunity to drive the exciting business growth of LE in Asia Pacific. The Account Lead will manage a handful of business plans with key partners who can achieve our sales ambitions for LE in specific markets. This role demands strong strategic acumen and channel expertise, and passion for targeted sales.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience in Business Administration a plus
• Experience of working in the education industry, most preferred
• 7-10 years account/market leadership experience in FMCG / Mobile Technology industry with top-class brands
• Passion for channel management and business execution
• Demonstrate and model critical thinking; be choiceful in growing our business with the partners. Strong and proven strategic and result oriented in approach
• Curiosity and humility – a passion for learning, improving, and building stronger capabilities in oneself and those around
• Strong digital skills and fluency with data and CRM, and the confidence to act on the data.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent and professional verbal communication and writing skills
• Team orientated and can work with teams globally, with ability to show indirect management and development with team members
• Ability to travel (1-2 weeks in 4)
• Knowledge Languages like Korean or Japanese would be a plus to support APAC market
• Must be confident working in a matrix and multi-cultural environment
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.