Here are ways to get involved in your child’s online life:
- Ask your child about the websites they enjoy, the games they play, and their online friends.
- Playing online games and visiting websites with your child shows you’re interested in their digital life and builds trust.
- The more you know about your child’s online activities, the easier it is to set effective rules together. So, take time to learn about what they’re doing.
- Supporting your child as they discover the online world and social media helps them learn responsible digital behavior.
- Encourage games that advance STEM skills. They’re a fun way to learn about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.