- - United Kingdom, Edinburgh, Lothian
- Job ID
- - Retail Operations
Are you excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Sales Associate and provide inspirational guest experiences in an interactive and
vibrant store environment. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join us on a part-time basis.
Exceed our guests’ expectations through fun and meaningful interactions• Provide all customers with a warm welcome and exceed all expectations at every opportunity, interacting with the children, establishing needs, offering features and benefits and successfully closing the sale.
• Offer the Loyalty Card, Shop @ Home and any other services that are appropriate.
• Deal with customer complaints when they arise and escalate any difficult situations to your Line Manager.
• You will collaborate with other Sales Associates in order to provide the best possible service to all LEGO customers
• You will follow money handling procedures as per the guidelines and instructions provided by your line manager.
• You will comply with Health & Safety standards whilst on shift.
• When requested to do so by your line manager, you will contribute to the organization of the stockroom at all times and ensure that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor.
Do you have what it takes to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?• Some experience in retail would be an advantage but is not necessary.
• Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
• Qualified NVQ in Retail or equivalent is advantageous
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Computer literacy is an asset
• Experience of working with children is an asset
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operations
Join the global familyIf you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role, use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
The position is for min 10 hours per week. We are looking for a candidate that is able to work flexible hours both on weekdays and weekends. Please include your availability in your application.
Bring it to lifeChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high.