- Job ID
- Business Management
We are looking for experienced Key Account Manager for our E-commerce area. Are you commercially minded and energized Sales Manager?If you would love to help to grow the e-commerce business, this role based in Warsaw is for you. Bring your commercial acumen and build your career brick by brick with us!
Your responsibilities will be:• Full responsibility for developing the business with current e-commerce accounts and potentially new customers.
• Shaping the strategy in Customer Business Plans as well as driving execution to deliver results.
• Management of trade investments and trading terms negotiations.
• Collaboration with Digital Marketing Team to develop strong activation plans to drive growth.
• Analysis of customer and market data to define further growth opportunities.
• Preparation and participation in customer meetings, product presentations to customers
• Be actively involved in e-commerce Account Managers network.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree is a must
• Native Polish and fluent English language
• At least 5-7 years of experience in Key Account Management
• Experience from e-commerce area is a must, omni-channel experience is a plus
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to listen and adjust to different customers, ability to build long-term relationships with customers
• Willingness to travel within Poland and abroad
• Experience from international environment is a plus
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• The role is offered as full-time contract for unlimited period
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.