- United Kingdom, Cheshire
- Job ID
Are you ready to join one of the most trusted brands in the world?Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. This full-time Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge and sales.
Experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility• Lead by example by providing every customer with a warm welcome and exceed all expectations at every opportunity.
• Interact with the children, establishing needs, offering features and benefits and successfully close the sale.
• Assists the ASM and SM in maintaining holiday, attendance, and team scheduling.
• Effectively supervise Sales Associates during the shift, dealing with potential issues appropriately and in line with LEGO policies and procedures, with the ASM and SM's support.
• Complete orders for store and office supplies in line with guidelines and operating budgets.
• Ensures Sales Associates are trained in using the cash register
• Ensures money handling procedures are followed by all Sales Associates
• Ensures a well organised stockroom is maintained at all times and that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor and loss prevention targets are achieved.
• Assists the ASM and SM in achieving a high standard of merchandise presentation following store guidelines.
Do you have what it takes?• Previous Supervisor experience or proven Sales Associate experience is preferred
• Proven ability to provide great customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver results
• Proven experience in retail is required.
• Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
• Qualified NVQ in Retail or equivalent is advantageous
• Strong organisational, verbal and written communication skills are required
• Computer literacy is an asset
• Experience of working with children is an asset
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operations.
• Must be able to lead and supervise staff whilst on shift.
Please send your application and CV in English language only