Own part of Star Wars history with the LEGO® Star Wars 75181 Y-Wing Starfighter. This Ultimate Collector Series building kit has an amazing level of detail, including an opening minifigure cockpit for the included Gold Leader minifigure, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the R2-BHD astromech droid. This fantastic Star Wars toy also comes with a tilting display stand and informational fact plaque, making it a great Star Wars gift and the perfect centerpiece for your collection.
- Includes a Gold Leader minifigure and an R2-BHD droid.
- Features highly authentic detailing, opening minifigure cockpit, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the included R2-BHD astromech droid.
- Also includes the Gold Leader's blaster pistol.
- Display the model on the tilting stand with informational fact plaque.
- Makes the perfect centerpiece for any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Part of the Ultimate Collector Series.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide, and over 9” (24cm) high mounted on stand.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gold leader would be proudMBucko84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a beautiful set! I missed the first UCS Y-WING many years ago and it was the one I was most gutted about.. however this more than makes up for it and the newer techniques and pieces that are now in the Lego designers arsenal add a major touch of better detail that makes this model truly stand out.. as for Greebling this has more than I've seen on any official set, seriously! This thing is smothered in small details that are accurate to the source material.. even on the bottom of the craft! all the cooling pipes and engine details and pumps etc are all here and they look absolutely fantastic! Another nice touch is the folding landing skidgears that fold away neatly against the fuselage.. and as for the construction of the engines they are brilliantly put together and remarkably sturdy The designers truly have gone to town on this and it shows. A couple of small niggles of mine are the inclusion of stickers but they have been in UCS Sets for a while now so that's nothing major.. but the biggest niggle is the lack of armprint on the minifigure.. I mean for a £170 set I would at least like to see some exclusive printing Lego! On the whole though this set truly is a work of art and a worthy addition to any UCS Collection. Another Excellent job LegoPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic Display ModelSarai | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe level of detail in this set is amazing! The build is incredibly fun as well, especially the engines. The new design is light-years ahead of the older UCS Y-Wing. As usual, UCS sets are meant to sit on a shelf. This set is really solid however, and I admit I did some swooshing before putting it on display. Highly recommended for any collector or Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itRwilzb001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego designers def learned from the Snowspeeder's build shortcomings, the y wing is solid tip to tail. The amount of detail put into it is fantastic and will look great w the rest of my UCS builds. This thing is huge, 24" long and 15" wide. My only two complaints are how the tail fins go on, they are very loose bc they don't fit in the holes well (holes are too small) and I imagine they will need to be reattached at some point. My other complaint is the stickers needed on the body panels and cockpit controls. Printed plates would have looked so much better. Overall, I'm happy w itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Y Haven't You Bought This Set Yet?Branchinho | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard Lego were remaking this set I got very excited. I was too young when the original Y-Wing UCS was released. One of the first sets I built was a £30 Y-Wing set. I loved all the little details on the ship and it's so iconic. Over 10 years later I get to build this masterpiece! The only other set I can compare it to is the UCS Millenium Falcon. Its just as fun to build, extremely detailed with so many small intricate details and is a beauty to behold. The only difference was the Y-Wing took a few hours as opposed to a few days to build! There are only 13 numbered bags but everyone has at least one or two smaller bags filled with the tiny parts. (Lego fans know what I mean) but it was never boring or tedious to build. I gave the play rating a 3 because it's quite heavy even though it is swooshable. Best on a display shelf in my opinion. It's one of my favourite Lego Star Wars UCS sets and goes nicely with the B-Wing and X-Wing. Do yourself a favour and pick this up. Worth the price tag! Thank you Lego for making another childhood dream come true!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™